Skip to content

broadcasting live from melbourne, fl

November 22, 2007

Last night I dreamed I saw one of the new A380s take off. It was a very funny shaped plane to begin with. Kind of had the nose of a dolphin. Then as it got in the air I saw it had a trailer it was towing. It started to dive for the ground and then went back up, almost as if to say “ha! just kidding”. Last time I checked you can’t send a plane diving toward the earth and then immediately change back to the regularly heaven bound course. Not an A380 anyway. And definitely not like they did in my dream.

I feel like all I’ve done lately is work and travel. I had a wonderful visit with Kim and family Friday night. I got to meet the new Mia Grace. Both of her children are quite scrumptious. We wouldn’t expect anything less from her. The rest of the weekend was running errands, the Jones House Thanksgiving, Mama’s birthday, J’s birthday, church, sleep. Then back to work at 6am on Monday morning. I was in Key West Monday night. It was beautiful. I am quite in love with the hotel we stay in down there. I’d love to be able to stay there for more than 14 or 19 hours at a time. I went home last night, got a clean shirt, slept, and am back at work now. I bought an extended life battery for my phone since the one I have keeps dying in one day. It’s far, far worse. I went to bed last night with 3 of 4 bars on it and this morning I woke up at 7:35 – an hour late to see that my phone was dead. I still made it work on time but it was awful. J brought Molly and me food from the new kebab place in PTC. It was very good and I got to have the leftovers today. I probably killed my passengers with my hummus breath, but some of them deserved it. I had a man offer to let me keep the change from his $100 in exchange for my phone number… Talk about temptation. He wasn’t too bad either. But what kind of girl sells her phone number…. Yeah, that kind.

It’s a jolly good night in Melbourne. There is some party going on out at the pool and they’re playing extremely loud rock music, so for possibly the first time in my life I’m giong to sleep with earplugs in. I just hope I hear my alarm when it goes off at 4:10.

No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: